This is the next release of the spatial viewer.
It contains the some user interface changes as well as some additional features.
The new features in this release are
- Change drawing grid size
- Added labels for the drop downs, zoom and grid size
- Added status bar
- Display current location in the status bar
- Corrected anchoring of the Add Valid button
Features from previous releases
- Draw points, Lines and polygons
- Auto close lines and polygons
- Draw with Freehand or with fixed lines(using shift key)
- Zoom in and out of drawing (scroll bars not implemented yet)
- Enter 1 or geometries by text.
- Text Geometries are validated and errors displayed
- Display geometries in text and graphical form
- Select and highlight geometries from a grid
- Select geometries using drawing pane by using another geometry (lasso style selection)
- Snap to grid. Restricts points to whole numbers
- Allows bulk load of geometries to be added to a drawing
- Can add invalid geometries by making them valid first